We left Benidorm and headed south. We turn towards the west. Until the Crossing of the Algar River and we continue towards the legendary Castell de Guadalest. We pass Callosa d’En Sarriá and visit the Museum of the Automobile and the motorcycle, where 500 square meters of history gather about 140 exhibits, most of them motorcycles.
After leaving the museum, we go to the castle of Guadalest, built by the Muslims on the same rock, which makes a great impression. The entrance to the castle is included. From above, there is an impressive view of the valley and the lake. Which will explore descending towards the lagoon and parked in front of the dam – we can admire the incredibly blue water. From there, we will return to our base in Benidorm.
The length of the route is 120 km, the driving time is approximately 3 hours + visit the Museum and the castle + a break in the dam. Start time of the trip 10:00, return 14: 00h.
|STARTING POINT||Fun & Quads Benidorm|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive at the place 20 minutes before your activity hour.|
20 Minutes before departure
Meeting in Fun & Quads Benidorm
- Callosa d’en Sarria
- Visit to the Automobile Museum </ li>
- Guadalest: visit to the castle </ li>
- Visit the dam </ li>
- Be over 26 years old for the driver and over 14 years old for the companion
- Present valid ID or passport
- Have and present the driver’s license that allows driving in Spain motorcycles of 35k.W Class A2 or class A (all displacements)
- It will not be the first time you drive a 650 c.c. or higher
- Credit Card for the Deposit.
- Helmet required </ li>
- The minimum distance between each motorbike is 50 meters </ b>. </ li>
- Before each departure the monitor will perform a briefing of the mandatory safety standards. </ li>