We start from Benidorm, in the direction of Sierra Helada, where we will make a tour of the foothills of the mountains, crossing dirt roads and a small circuit. The second part of the route consists of climbing the Cruz de Benidorm, a beautiful viewpoint located at the end of the Sierra Helada itself. Here we will take a brief break to take pictures and contemplate the beautiful views of Benidorm and the different Sierras that surround it.
|STARTING POINT||Fun&Quads Benidorm|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive at the place 20 minutes before your activity hour.|
20 Minutes before departure
Meeting in Fun & Quads Benidorm
We head to the Sierra Helada, touring the surroundings of Benidorm.
We will walk dirt roads, stone and asphalt.
- To drive a Buggy, driver’s license b-1 is required, the companion does not
- Children from 8 years old
- Identity card
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- Buggys have the most advanced security systems.
- Before each departure the monitor will perform a briefing of the mandatory safety standards.
- Those who do not respect these measures will block their Buggy.