We leave Benidorm and head south towards Finestrat. Until we reach El Puig Campana we continue towards the interior enjoying good views and many curves passing through Orxeta, Relleu and finally reaching Busot to the Sierra Cabeco D’Or at 700mt altitude where Las Cuevas are located, which can be accessed through a 45-meter tunnel, in which the water and rock have given rise to impressive forms during the visit. We will admire the 80,000 m2 of cave which houses in its interior one of the highest vaults in all of Spain, with a height of 70 meters, what looks like the authentic vault of a cathedral. Canelobre ‘, a stalagmite in the center of the room that is more than 100,000 years old. We will have a refreshment or snack and we will return to our base in Benidorm
The length of the route is 120 km, the driving time is approximately 3 hours + visit the caves. Start time of the trip 10:00, return 14: 00h.
|STARTING POINT||Fun & Quads Benidorm|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive at the place 20 minutes before your activity hour.|
20 Minutes before departure
Meeting in Fun & Quads Benidorm
- Cave of Canelobre: visit included
- Be over 26 years old for the driver and over 14 years old for the companion
- Present valid ID or passport
- Have and present the driver’s license that allows driving in Spain motorcycles of 35k.W Class A2 or class A (all displacements)
- It will not be the first time you drive a 650 c.c. or higher
- Credit Card for the Deposit.
- Helmet required
- The minimum distance between each motorbike is 50 meters .
- Before each departure the monitor will perform a briefing of the mandatory safety standards.