We start from Benidorm, in the direction of Callosa d’en Sarriá, where the Fountains are located. We cross the Algar River on dirt roads until we reach Callosa, where we will pass to reach our destination. The Algar Fountains form the river bed and are declared as Protected Humid Zone, thanks to its great natural value and high degree of conservation. Here we can stop to have a drink, take a bath or taste some of the different fruits that are harvested in the area. Once we have seen the park and have resumed our strength, we will start our way back.
|STARTING POINT||Fun&Quads Benidorm|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive at the place 20 minutes before your activity hour.|
20 Minutes before departure
Meeting in Fun & Quads Benidorm
We put Callosa address in Sarria, touring the surroundings of Benidorm.
We will cross paths of dirt, stone and asphalt until we reach Las Fonts del Algar, where we can rest and bathe.
- To drive a Quad, driver’s license b-1 is required, the companion does not
- Children from 8 years old
- Identity card
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- Buggys have the most advanced security systems.
- Before each departure the monitor will perform a briefing of the mandatory safety standards.
- Those who do not respect these measures will block their Quad.