Departure from Benidorm, where we will quickly take several secondary roads that will take us to the beautiful town of Altea. Once in Altea, we arrive at the mouth of the Algar River, which we will cross by dirt roads surrounded by terraces of orange, medlar and other fruit trees. We can also see the different ditches, sugar mills and flour mills. Due to the fauna and vegetation of the enclave, it has been included in the Catalog of Humid Zones of the Valencian Community.
|STARTING POINT||Fun&Quads Benidorm|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Arrive at the place 20 minutes before your activity hour.|
20 Minutes before departure
Meeting in Fun & Quads Benidorm
We start from Benidorm and head to Finestrat.
During the route we will also circulate along the mountain of Puig Campana.
- To drive a Quad, driver’s license b-1 is required, the companion does not
- Children from 8 years old
- Identity card
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- Buggys have the most advanced security systems.
- Before each departure the monitor will perform a briefing of the mandatory safety standards.
- Those who do not respect these measures will block their Quad.